- Net property income of $48.1 million outperformed forecast by 2.6% for the period from the
listing date of 12 December 2014 to 30 June 2015.
- Distributable income to Unitholders of $31.4 million was 1.6% above forecast.
- Distribution per Unit of 3.56 cents declared for the period from the listing date of 12 December 2014 to 30 June 2015.
- Portfolio occupancy rate rose from 93.6% to 94.0%.
- Portfolio weighted average lease expiry (WALE) of 7.2 years by leased lettable area.
- Healthy aggregate leverage of 26.4%.
- Interest coverage ratio of 9.4 times.